Supply Wish List
- Reading: Students will be reading complex grade-level texts to practice various reading skills through the school year.
- Writing: Writing to explain (expository) and writing to text with direct writing instruction from a writing coach daily.
- Math: Students will be preparing for addition/subtraction of fractions, the decimal place value system and geometric skills.
- Science: Students will focus on the Nature of science, Earth Science, Physical Science and Life Science.
- Social Studies: Students will be covering American History and Geography.
ELA- ELA Parent Guide
Math- B1G-M and Math Standards
- Students should read 30 minutes and record a brief summary nightly.
- Parents should sign planners daily.
- Our Reading Counts progress is monitored weekly. READ READ READ
- Please study and memorize your multiplication facts! We use them daily!