Supply Wish List
- Reading: Inferences, main idea, summarize, theme, compare/contrast, context clues, character, setting
- Writing: Writing to text and using evidence to support opinion
- Math: Place value, multiplication, division, area, 2-3 dimensional shapes
- Science: Energy, matter, plant reproduction, heredity, rocks, space, scientific method
- Social Studies: The study of the history, culture and government in Florida
ELA- ELA Parent Guide
Math- B1G-M and Math Standards
- Please have your child read at least 30 minutes nightly.
- Also, continue practicing multiplication facts. Students will continue to have timed tests on the facts weekly.
Donations of hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, tissues, pencils and erasers are always appreciated.
Read at home!